Monday, December 14, 2015

Socratic Design Topical Index #2

Heya,

Barring some radical change in my life, this will be the final entry for Socratic Design.  Here you can find links to all the articles relating to tabletop RPG design and theory.  It’s been a very fruitful 10 years on this blog, and I am thankful to everyone who took this journey with me.  For those coming to this blog for the first time, I hope that what you find is useful.  I will not be checking it, so I’m afraid that any comments or questions will almost certainly go unanswered.

SD Topical Index 2

On Design Aids


On Writing and Designing A Game


On Resolution


On Setting


On Publishing


On Rewards


On Character Death


On The Big Model


On Other RPG Theory


On The Community


Editorials


Laments


Anthologies


Peace,

-Troy

No comments: