Thursday, February 10, 2011

Socratic Design Anthology #6

Heya,

I haven't done an anthology for Socratic Design since 2009. It seems like yesterday to me, but a lot of time has passed since then. I figured it's time to do one, just to review what I've talked about for the last year and a quarter. Here they are:

-What is DFK?
-How Do Fortune Mechanics Work?
-What is Stance Theory? Pt. 1
-What is Stance Theory? Pt. 2
-What is TITB4B and Why’s it Bad?
-When Do I Abandon a Game?
-Is Publishing Really That Painful?
-Is there a New Blasted Sands Available?

Please report any malfunctioning links. I've often had trouble with these in the past. For reference, here are the previous Anthologies listed in order:

-Socratic Design Anthology #1
-Socratic Design Anthology #2
-Socratic Design Anthology #3
-Socratic Design Anthology #4
-Socratic Design Anthology #5

If you wish to comment on any of these posts, please go ahead and post that reply here on this article. I do go back and check my old posts from time to time, but not very often. I'll be happy to entertain any questions on any of these links here. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them!

Peace,

-Troy

6 comments:

Skryba said...

Hi there Troy,

Is it possible to contact with you by email - or by any other form of private messages? I would like to ask you some questions about your anthologies.

Best regards from Poland,
Scribe.

Troy_Costisick said...

Sure, you can contact me this way: tcositsi (at) hotmail (d0t) com

Peace,

-Troy

Skryba said...

Hi again,

Well, the mail has been sent - but are you sure about that adress you placed here:

tcositsi (at) hotmail (d0t) com ?

After receiving several 'Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender' messages, I decided to try contact you by:

tcostisi [Собака] hotmail [d0t] com

Hope I guessed right. If not - please let me know.

Peace,
Scribe.

sophia-yang said...

well, if so, can i talk to you by other ways? i am so interested in this topic!Thanks!
Sony laptop keyboard
discount laptop keyboards

Unknown said...

Apple unveiled a new update to the iPod Nano today, best replica watches showing off a few new features that will excite fitness nuts and breitling replica watcheslovers.
The new iPod Nano, which is available starting today, has a built in fitness center and includes 16 new cartier replica watches faces — including micky mouse and minnie mouse.

Save Life said...

Hello, I am very happy to read your blog. This is another fantastic blog post what I have read.

NYC Locksmith
locksmith queens
manhattan locksmith
emergency locksmith